- Test Series & Mentorship Program for all Subjects of CA Foundation
- Click here for FREE Study Planner details.
- Test Series is UNSCHEDULED.
- Entire Syllabus is divided into 3 Units. Total 3 Unit Tests available per Subject.
- Each Unit Test is for 50 Marks. Each Full Test for 100 Marks as per ICAI Pattern.
- Comments will be mentioned on checked paper about the following :
- Where you are going wrong?
- Where do you need to improve?
- What are your repetitive kind of mistakes?
- Answer Key for all tests will be provided.
- Checked paper will be available within 4 working days after you submit.
- MCQs are included in Unit Tests as well as Full Test.
- Last Date for writing Test is 7 days before the start of Exam.
- Fees paid will not be refunded or adjusted in the next attempt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Within 4 working days after you submit the paper.
We have a Team of Qualified & Experienced Chartered Accountants who checks your answersheets.Click here to meet our team.
No. Syllabus has been meticulously divided by us in 3 units. It cannot be Changed or Shuffled. You will find the syllabus for respective test series in the test detail webpage.
No, It’s not mandatory to write Unit Tests in sequence. You can choose whichever unit you want to write first & which one later, subject to availability of the Question paper.
FIRST OPINION Test Series is completely unscheduled. There are no standard date & time. However, it is advisable to have a schedule for better performance. Either You can prepare your own schedule or we can help you prepare the same since its a part of FREE Study Planner.
Once you enroll for a test-series, the timelines will be available on the dashboard.
Yes, you will get Amended Question Papers.
Yes, MCQs are covered in Unit Test (approximately 20%) as well as Full Test (approximately 30%, as per ICAI Standard).
Yes, Questions would be upto ICAI Mark. We include Meticulously selected, Conceptually strong & tricky Questions from ICAI Study Material, ICAI Practice Manual, Past Exam Questions , Past RTPs, Past MTPs, Questions from some Author’s Book and self-made questions as well.
No, you get only 1 chance to upload the Answersheet on the website. Make sure, you do it correctly. In case you made a genuine mistake while uploading, you may contact our Team & request for correction.